- Complete & Comprehensive Course Coverage as suggested in ICAP Syllabus
- Detailed week wise Study Plans
- Study material
- Exam Strategy and application!
- Engaging lectures
- Exam focused and Extensive Practice of Past Papers
- Mock Exams are conducted and assessed.
- Active WhatsApp Groups for queries/ support.
- Committed cohort of learners
- Access Anywhere, Anytime!
Sir Khalilullah Shaikh is a Fellow member of ICAP and has been serving as elected Council member of ICAP since 2013. Mr. Khalilullah Shaikh has more than 15 years of work experience in senior management roles. He is currently working as Chief Financial Officer of Pakistan International Airlines.
Sir Khalilullah Shaikh has a passion for human development. He has been taking CFAP – 4 BFD classes for CA Final students and his student alumni include over 1,500 Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. On the academic front, he secured Five Gold Medals in CA Final examinations, which is a record in the history of ICAP.