- Comprehensive Course Coverage
- Lecture explanation through animations
- Detailed week-wise study plans
- All-inclusive detailed study material
- Engaging lectures recorded and updated on Learning Glass Board
- Sufficient practice of MCQs & MTQs
- 3 Mock tests.
Muhammad Aamir is a Fellow Member of Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) with cumulative experience of 10+ years in the profession. He is an M.Phil in Economics & Finance; in addition, he is also Certified Internal Control Auditor. His diverse academic & professional background from economics, finance and audit gives him a unique & captivating teaching skill which in turn enhances students’ learning experience.
Previously, he has worked with KPMG (Audit & Advisory section) and was also associated with Mutual Fund sector of Atlas Group as Manager Finance. Currently Muhammad Aamir is associated with one of private sector university as an Assistant Professor in Management & Economics department. As a facilitator, his objective is to enable students to develop ability of critical thinking & logical reasoning so that intellectual broadening can be inculcated in them.