Effective Interview Skills
For all those CAF students aspiring big to get inducted in top firms.
Ideal candidate for induction; Key expectation from candidates (Technical & Soft skills); Key questions to prepare for interviews; Do’s and don’ts (Attire, Conduct, language, gestures); Technical & behavioral preparation for interviews; Followed by Q&A session
1. Introduction & Process of Induction
2. Expected Questions & Ideal Candidate
3. Key Expectations – technical & soft skills
4. Dressing tips – boys and girls
5. What are appropriate gestures
6. Questions to prepare before Interview
7. Expected response on ‘Tell us about yourself
8. Expected response on ‘Strength and Weaknesses
9. Expected response on ‘Why in CA Profession- 5 years down the line
10. Expected response on ‘History of firm in which you are applying
11. Expected response on ‘Why should we hire you
12. What Questions to ask from interviewer- If asked
13. Final piece of advice
Hasnain R. Badami
Hasnain Raza Badami is a qualified Chartered Accountant with cumulative experience of 11+ years in the profession. He also holds a master’s degree in Philosophy – with critical thinking as his area of research interest. His particularly versatile academic background from humanities and business is what makes his classrooms a thoroughly intriguing experience.
Hasnain believes in learning through experience and stories. His real life stories come from his equally diverse experience working in large local and multinational organisations, as well as from training professionals, teachers, and students. More specifically, he has worked with Ernst & Young (Karachi, Dubai and Jeddah offices) and also with Internal Audit function at Engro Polymer before he finally quit Engro to pursue his passion for learning and development work. Presently, he is the co-founder and Director of Ingenium Business solutions that is working in leadership, finance, and digital learning space.