ACCA MA1 – Management Information
By Nasir Vohra
You’ll develop knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information in an organization to support management in planning and decision-making.
- Complete & comprehensive course coverage
- 60+ lectures hours,
- More than 200 + practice MCQ’s questions ( including BPP & Kaplan exam practice kit questions solutions)
- One fortnight test paper(after topic completion)
- 1 handout (practice kit) prepared by teacher
- Course completion final mock
- Query section(every fortnight live class)
- After course completion (practice to pass mixed bank questions recording)
- Access anywhere, anytime with best preparation strategy
- WhatsApp group support directly with teacher
Mr. Nasir Vohra is currently a faculty member of an “RAET of ICAP” and “PLATINUM STATUS of ACCA” & “ICMAP” with more than 15 years of experience. He has been in teaching various Professional Accountancy & Academic Qualifications like CA, ACCA & CMA MBA & BBA. He spent his 15 years as a full time teacher and teaching the following subjects in different qualifications: Quantitative Techniques, Business Math & Statistics, Introduction to Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Cost & Management accounting.
He has worked on various task including delivering lectures, mentoring students, conducting career counseling session, imparting training on newly inducted tutors, preparing MCQ Bank, writing technical articles on the complex areas where students / peers faced difficulties.
At TSB, Nasir Vohra brings his broad experience in myriad subjects to teach his students Financial Accounting and cost accounting.
A- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- Nature of business organization and the accounting systems
- Nature and purpose of management information
B- Source documents and coding
- Sources of information
- Coding system
C- Cost classification and measurement
- Cost classification and behaviour
- Cost units, cost centres, profit centres and investment centres
D- Recording costs
- Accounting for materials
- Accounting for labour
- Accounting for other expenses
- Accounting for product costs
- Spreadsheets overview
- Creating and using spreadsheets
- Presenting and printing spreadsheet data/information