TSB PROCESS FOR ICAEW PATHWAYS
- Each candidate will be allocated a professionally qualified and experienced mentor
- Question specific and focused demonstrations highlighting do’s and don’ts, tips for drafting, discussion of examiners feedback and sample scenarios
- Review of questions attempted by candidates with one on one feedback with each candidate separately highlighting areas to improve in the exam script to score maximum marks.
- Second review of the exam script to ensure suggested have been properly incorporated in the exam script
- Overall content review of entire exam script before exam submission
ACTIVATE YOUR FREE TRIAL
Arsalan is a Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant and Chartered Accountant carrying diversified assurance and advisory experience of 11+ years in banking, investment entities and energy sector with leading big 4 firms across Middle East, Europe and South Asia.
Arsalan has led a number of multidisciplinary and cross border teams on complex audit, review and financial accounting and advisory engagements providing expert support on internal control reviews, finance transformation, accounting and financial reporting projects.
Arsalan is presently associated as Manager with EY member firm in their financial accounting and advisory services group. Besides working in practice for over a decade, Arsalan has taught ACCA’s fundamental and professional level taxation subjects at KnS school of business studies and Lecole school of advanced studies.
Arsalan recently qualified ICAEW pathways exam with great result and intend to share the knowledge and experience to help upcoming students to pass the exam through a focused mentoring program.
WHY ONLINE WITH TSB EDUCATION
Interact with a teacher in the WhatsApp group.
Question specific and focused demonstrations.
We provide interactive Live Sessions by expert teacher to enhance the learning experience.