ICMA M4 – Financial Accounting and Corporate Reporting
By Hasnain R. Badami
- COMPLETE & Comprehensive Course Coverage (as suggested in ICMAP Syllabus)
- Detailed week wise Study Plans along with clear Study Roadmap.
- Well-researched & beautiful set of books/ study material (delivered at your doorstep!)
- Engaging lectures recorded and updated on Learning Glass technology
- Exam focused with Past Papers coverage
- Mock Exams are conducted and assessed.
- Active WhatsApp Groups for queries/ support. Committed cohort of learners
- Access Anywhere, Anytime with best preparation strategy, content & support!
Hasnain R. Badami
Hasnain Raza Badami is a qualified Chartered Accountant with cumulative experience of 11+ years in the profession. He also holds a master’s degree in Philosophy – with critical thinking as his area of research interest. His particularly versatile academic background from humanities and business is what makes his classrooms a thoroughly intriguing experience.
Hasnain believes in learning through experience and stories. His real life stories come from his equally diverse experience working in large local and multinational organisations, as well as from training professionals, teachers, and students. More specifically, he has worked with Ernst & Young (Karachi, Dubai and Jeddah offices) and also with Internal Audit function at Engro Polymer before he finally quit Engro to pursue his passion for learning and development work. Presently, he is the co-founder and Director of Ingenium Business solutions that is working in leadership, finance, and digital learning space.
A – REGULATORY AND CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK
- The regulatory framework
- The Conceptual Framework
B – SINGLE COMPANY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS
- IAS 1 (Revised) Presentation of Financial statements
- Reporting Financial Performance
- Other Reporting
- Intangible non-current assets
- Impairment of Assets
- Statements of Cash Flows
- IAS 2 Inventories and Short term WIP
- Share Based Transactions and Financial instruments
C – ACCOUNTING FOR TAXATION
- IAS 12: Income taxes