CFAP 6 – Audit, Assurance and Related Services (Regular/June 2022)
By Hasnain R. Badami
80+ lecture hours, 35+ Hours Live Webinars, 80+ Practice Questions (incl. past papers), Focus on drafting Skills, Weekly Study Plans, 6 Mocks, Hard bound Manual & 4 Practice kits, Course Roadmap, Active WhatsApp Group Support!
- COMPLETE & Comprehensive Course Coverage (as suggested in ICAP Syllabus)
- NEW ICAP Questions ADDED incl. Questions from last attempt
- Detailed week wise study plans along with clear Study Roadmap.
- Well-researched & beautiful set of 5 books/ study material (delivered at your doorstep!)
- Engaging lectures recorded and updated on Learning Glass technology
- Exam focused & Extensive Practice of Past Papers
- 15+ Live Webinars (Teachers solves questions)
- 6 Mock Exams (1 Final, 1 Mid, 4 Fortnightly) are conducted and assessed.
- Active WatsApp Groups for queries/ support. Committed cohort of learners
- Access Anywhere, Anytime with best preparation strategy, content & support!
- 80+ lecture hours, 35+ Hours Live Webinars
Hasnain R. Badami
Hasnain Raza Badami is a qualified Chartered Accountant with cumulative experience of 11+ years in the profession. He also holds a master’s degree in Philosophy – with critical thinking as his area of research interest. His particularly versatile academic background from humanities and business is what makes his classrooms a thoroughly intriguing experience.
Hasnain believes in learning through experience and stories. His real life stories come from his equally diverse experience working in large local and multinational organisations, as well as from training professionals, teachers, and students. More specifically, he has worked with Ernst & Young (Karachi, Dubai and Jeddah offices) and also with Internal Audit function at Engro Polymer before he finally quit Engro to pursue his passion for learning and development work. Presently, he is the co-founder and Director of Ingenium Business solutions that is working in leadership, finance, and digital learning space.
Planning & Risk Assessment
- ISA 200, Overall Objectives of the Independent Auditor and the Conduct
- ISA 300 Planning an Audit of Financial Statements
- ISA 315 Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement
- ISA 240, The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit oFinancial Statements
- ISA 320 Materiality in Planning and Performing an Audit
Audit Execution/ Responding to Risk
- ISA 330 The Auditor’s Responses to Assessed Risks
- ISA 450 Evaluation of Misstatements Identified during the Audit
- ISA 705, Modifications to the Opinion in the Independent Auditor’s Report
- ISA 706, Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs and Other Matter Paragraphs in the Independent Auditor’s Report
- ISA 570, Going Concern
- ISA 701 Key Audit Matters
- ISA 700, Forming an Opinion and Reporting on Financial Statements
- Different Types Of Audit Reports In Standards
- ISA 560, Subsequent Events
- ISA 510, Initial Audit Engagements—Opening Balances
- ISA 710, Comparative Information—Corresponding Figures and Comparative Financial Statements
- ISA 720, The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Other Information in Documents Containing Audited Financial Statements
- ISA 800, Special Considerations—Audits of Financial Statements Prepared in Accordance with Special Purpose Frameworks
- ISA 805, Special Considerations—Audits of Single Financial Statements and Specific Elements, Accounts or Items of a Financial Statement
- ISA 810, Engagements to Report on Summary Financial Statements
- ISRE 2400 Engagements to Review Financial Statements
- ISRE 2410 Review of Interim Financial Information Performed by the Independent Auditor of the Entity
- 4400 Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP) Regarding Financial Information
- 4410 Engagements to Compile Financial Information
Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
- ISAE 3000 Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information
- ISAE 3400 The Examination of Prospective Financial Information
- ISAE 3402 Assurance Reports on Controls at a Service Organization
- ISAE 3420 Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information Included In Prospectus
Other Standards Containing Specific Requirements
- ISA 210, Agreeing the Terms of Audit Engagements
- ISA 220 Quality Control for an Audit of Financial Statements
- ISA 230 Audit Documentation
- ISA 250, Consideration of Laws and Regulations in an Audit of Financial Statements
- ISA 260, Communication with Those Charged with Governance
- ISA 265, Communicating Deficiencies in Internal Control to Those Charged with Governance
- ISA 402 Audit Considerations Relating to an Entity Using a Service
- ISA 500, Audit Evidence
- ISA 505, External Confirmations
- ISA 520, Analytical Procedures
- ISA 530, Audit Sampling
- ISA 540 Estimates
- ISA 550, Related Parties
- ISA 580 Written Representations
- ISA 600, Special Considerations—Audits of Group Financial Statements
- ISA 610 Using the Work of Internal Auditors
- ISA 620 Using the Work of an Auditor’s Expert
Code of Ethics
- Code of Ethics for Chartered Accountants 2019 (NEW)
- ISQC and ISA 220
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Due dilligence
- Companies Act 2017 Sections and
- Other sections and local law reports covered in ICAP syllabus
Q1. What is the duration of course?
A. We offer two batches for every attempt. Batch 1 is a six-months course which begins 9 months before exams and is completed at least 2 months before exams to give ample time to students for self-study. Batch 2 is a four-months course which begins 6 months before exams and is completed at least 30 days before exams.
Q2. Which batch is better for me?
A. Batch 1 is recommened as it gives you more time to study and spaces out the content. Study plans are divided in 6 months so its always better. However, for students who plan to begin 6 months before their planned attempt/ exam Batch 2 is very valuable too as its very manageable. You can make your choice based on your circumstances.
Q3. Do you also offer a crash course?
A. Yes we do. We offer a 2 months crash course which starts exactly 3 months before exams. Crash course covers 60 – 70% of syllabus and only major/important topics.
Q4. Which standards are applicable in exams?
A. 2017-2018 Standards
Q5. Do we have live sessions?
A. Yes, we do have live sessions which happens on a fortnightly basis. You can raise queries, interact with faculty, seek guidance via live zoom webinars. Students generally love it as its quite effective. Recent past papers would be solved with you by the faculty so you can observe the approach and process of solving the questions. Two to three months before exams, these live sessions begin to happen on a Weekly Basis.
Q6. Till what date do I get access to the course when I subscribe?
A. You can access the course till your exam date, which means that access will expire on the date of your exam.
Q7. Number of hours of course?
A. 70-80 hours
Q8. Are these downloadable lectures? Do we need internet connection?
A. Video lectures cannot be downloaded, infact it is strictly prohibited to download them. You can access video lectures online anywhere, anytime from our Learning Management System (LMS). Internet connection is also required to access the course.
Q9. Is it uploaded on a weekly basis or we have full course available to us when we subscribe?
A. The course is a fully guided one. Video lectures are uploaded on monthly basis with precise Weekly Study Plans. e.g. at the start of every month, you get 4 weeks of lectures.
Q10. I want to take the course now but I will attempt in the attempt next to my batch I enrolled in. For example, I have subscribed to June 202X batch but I would attempt in Dec 202X. Can I get an access till the date of my exam in Dec 202X?
A. Using your example, the course will expire on June 202X. However, if you want an extended access, you can pay additional 50% of course fee and take further six months access.
Q11. Which books are best suited for practice along with this course?
A. The course pack includes a comprehensive set of notes/ study manual and question bank for practice. Question bank is prepared by TSB team under faculty’s supervision using wide variety of resources from ACCA, ICAEW, ICMA, ICAP, Other Professional Resources, etc.
Q12. Would I receive books along with this course?
A. Your course fee includes hard copy companion books that will be delivered to your address provided without any hassle. All e-books will also be available with your course and you can download/ use them with these lectures.
Q13. Can I order only books without subscription to the course?
A. Yes, of course you can. Our books are popular among students all over Pakistan. However, please note that these books primarily serve as companion material to the course and they are at best effective with the lectures and faculty guidance.
Q14. How and when would I receive these books in hard copy?
A. All course material will be delivered to you within 5 working days. Once you’ve enrolled to the course.
Q15. How would I be able to connect with the faculty till our exams?
A. You always stay connected with us via a very effective WhatsApp group and live webinars. You will also be able to benefit from Faculty Support Specialist.
Q16. Can we share our user ID and password to our friends or if I download content for later reference or sharing to my friends? Is that allowed?
Q17. I am financially constraint and need some financial assistance from TSB Education, how can I be facilitated?
A. TSB Education is known to stand by its students and facilitate them in whatever way it can. We are a principled organisation committed to the cause of education. if you need our support, please fill out this simple Financial Assistance form and our representative will reach out to you to take the process forward.
Q18. Why TSB Education is offering courses in USD to students who are located out side Pakistan/abroad?
A. Our courses of ACCA and CA are taken by students all over the world i.e. more than 25 countries and 40 cities. Our prices are set keeping in view international prices. However, you’ll find them below our accounting international competitors but as we are a Pakistani organization, so for students residing in Pakistan our prices are at specially reduced rates. You may notice that our prices are not reduced for India and Bangladesh or any other comparable country but only for students residing in Pakistan as we understand paying in US Dollars is expensive for them. Moreover, it is much less than the classroom cost and they save logistics cost too. As for local price comparison, it is suggested to compare our prices with the value you receive. Our courses are of premium quality (you may visit our fb page, YouTube channel, take trial to experience our platform or better ask your friends) and maintaining it to international professional standards take heavy costs at our end.