CAF 1 – Introduction to Accounting (Crash Course/Sept 2021)
By Nasir Vohra
Introduction to Accounting paper is one of the building blocks of Chartered Accountancy qualification. Beside its importance from exam viewpoint, Accounting is very much related to practical life.
- Complete & comprehensive course coverage
- 150+ lectures hours,
- More than 100+ practice questions including handouts & past papers questions
- Past paper short questions & answers including MCQ’s and fill in the blanks solutions
- One fortnight test paper(after topic completion)
- 1 handout (practice kit) prepared by teacher
- Course completion final mock
- Query section(every fortnight live class)
- After course completion (exam focused workshop)
- Access anywhere, anytime with best preparation strategy
- WhatsApp group support directly with teacher
Mr. Nasir Vohra is currently a faculty member of an “RAET of ICAP” and “PLATINUM STATUS of ACCA” & “ICMAP” with more than 15 years of experience. He has been in teaching various Professional Accountancy & Academic Qualifications like CA, ACCA & CMA MBA & BBA. He spent his 15 years as a full time teacher and teaching the following subjects in different qualifications: Quantitative Techniques, Business Math & Statistics, Introduction to Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Cost & Management accounting.
He has worked on various task including delivering lectures, mentoring students, conducting career counseling session, imparting training on newly inducted tutors, preparing MCQ Bank, writing technical articles on the complex areas where students / peers faced difficulties.
At TSB, Nasir Vohra brings his broad experience in myriad subjects to teach his students Financial Accounting and cost accounting.
A- Introduction to accounting and bookkeeping
- Introduction to accounting
- Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Accounting equation
- Double Entry book keeping system
B- Adjustments including corrections of errors
- Allowance for bad debts and write off
- Prepayments and accruals
- Bank reconciliation and related adjustments
- Correction of errors in record keeping
C- Preparation of financial statements and partnership records
- IAS 1: Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of partnership account
D- Inventories & Property, Plant and equipment
- IAS 2: Inventories
- IAS 16: Property, plant and equipment (other than disclosure and revaluation)