Bundle – Complete AFC (Fast Track/Dec 2021)
Take this Bundle to clear all your concepts and double your chances to pass exams!
- Comprehensive Courses Coverage
- Lecture explanation through animations
- Detailed week-wise study plans
- All-inclusive detailed study material
- Engaging lectures recorded and updated on Learning Glass Board
- Sufficient practice of MCQs & MTQs
- 3 Mock tests in each Course
Naila Imran Sidat is the Co-founder of I Crust, a training and mentoring firm. She is an MBA from IBA and is currently a visiting faculty at leading management sciences universities of Pakistan including IBA, SZABIST, PAF-KIET, Lecole and Karachi American College. With a 19-year experience in handling people- both individually and group situations, she brings to the table a varied exposure from Marketing, Training, HR and Assessment. She is a Corporate Trainer and has trained various employees in Communication Skills, Creative writing skills, Interview and Presentation skills, Train the Trainer, Team leadership to name a few. She is currently pursuing her PhD in HRM from Szabist- Karachi.
At TSB, Naila brings her diverse experience to teach Functional English.
Syed Sajjad Ahmed is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from NED University, a level-II certified Vibration Analyst from Mobius, Australia and a trained Machinery Diagnostics Systems (MDS) Engineer from General Electric (GE). Along with the technical education, he holds an MBA degree from Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi in General Management. Sajjad has a corporate experience of more than 10 years with Pakistan’s major MNCs. He is currently working as a National Sales Manager (B2B) at Shell Pakistan Limited looking after Oil & Gas, Cement, Mining and Fertilizers business across Pakistan. Prior to joining Shell, he had been associated with Pakistan’s premier Petrochemical Industry, Lotte Chemical (a former subsidiary of ICI U.K.) where he had been involved in Maintenance, Reliability, stewardship of CAPEX projects and Contracts administration. Sajjad has a passion for teaching and public speaking. He had been associated with Institute of Business Management (IOBM/CBM) as a Visiting faculty for MS (Industrial Management). He has trained teachers at various institutes and has delivered numerous training session at his workplace.
At TSB, with a unique blend of technical and commercial acumen, Sajjad helps his students improve their communication skills.
Muhammad Aamir is a Fellow Member of Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) with cumulative experience of 10+ years in the profession. He is an M.Phil in Economics & Finance; in addition, he is also Certified Internal Control Auditor. His diverse academic & professional background from economics, finance and audit gives him a unique & captivating teaching skill which in turn enhances students’ learning experience.
Previously, he has worked with KPMG (Audit & Advisory section) and was also associated with Mutual Fund sector of Atlas Group as Manager Finance. Currently Muhammad Aamir is associated with one of private sector university as an Assistant Professor in Management & Economics department. As a facilitator, his objective is to enable students to develop ability of critical thinking & logical reasoning so that intellectual broadening can be inculcated in them.
- Introduction to English
- The verb phrase
- The noun phrase
- Other parts of speech
- Phrases and idioms
- Comprehension and speed reading
- The communication process
- Business communications
- Seven Cs of effective communication
- Intra-personal and interpersonal skills
- Forms of business communication
- Written business messages
- Letters and circulars
- Business reports
- Electronic communication
- Elementary mathematical operations
- Coordinate system and equations of a straight line
- Solving equations
- Mathematical progression
- Financial mathematics
- Matrices and determinants
- Regression and correlation
- Index numbers
- Weighted indices
- Deflating and inflating data
- Counting methods and probability
- Probability distributions
- Sampling and sampling distributions
- Hypothesis testing
- Chi-square testing
- Section A: Computer hardware and operating systems
- Section B: Microsoft Excel
- Section C: Microsoft Word
- Section D: Microsoft PowerPoint