ACCA FA1 – Free Mock Exam
This mock assessment paper is written by M.Junaid Khalid the Instructor of TSB Eduction
What is an FA-1 Mock Exam?
This mock exam is focused on the structure and style of ACCA FA-1 computer-based exams. In this recording and Financial Transaction exam, you can familiarise yourself with the actual examination style as we follow the pre-established guidelines and instructions of the actual CBEs. This will help you give an insight into real situation exams. Not only this, you may develop an understanding of the financial transaction and documentation and how they are organized as well as you can know multiple types of questions that could be asked in exams.
Mock Exam at TSB education
We are giving you an opportunity to assess your knowledge through our free MOCK test exams to familiarize you with the ACCA exam style. Our practice exam is available online 24/7 but here are few things which you need to keep in mind:
We are following the same pattern of ACCA (CBEs) i.e., you have 2 hours to finish your paper.
1. The paper is of 100 marks with 50 MCQs in total.
2. To get a realistic image of your performance, try to take it in an exam like situation i.e., avoid all sort of distractors.
3. To get the results of your performance visit the ACCA Lab.
How can the Mock exam help you?
This opportunity helps to get acquainted with the structure of their final exams which is very important to make full preparation for the final exams.
1. It will give you a clear image of your exam preparations.
2. The results will let you know your strengths and weaknesses.
3. The Exam environment will help you plan and focus your studies accordingly.
This interactive and supportive resource will help you identify the areas in which you need to work most as well as will give you knowledge about a particular topic. Similarly, taking this exam will help you perform better in exams as you will be prepared before the actual examinations. More importantly, the live exam experience and its feedback will assess you in dealing with the actual exam!
We wish you the best of luck. For any query please do not hesitate to write or call our representative.